Turkey in Mushroom Sauce
This recipe combines turkey, mushrooms, and onion to create a delightful flavor. A touch of garlic accents the Worcestershire sauce to perfection.
- 2 1/2 lbs bone-in turkey breast
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Place turkey in bottom of Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours of until meat in center of chicken is no longer pink.
Most fine restaurants serve this dish with crumbled bacon and paprika sprinkled on top. Substitute white wine instead of chicken broth to add a special and delightful flavor.