Spicy Pork and Rice
This Crock Pot recipe combines pork loin with all the right spices for a dish that can be prepared in just minutes.
- 1lb. boneless pork loin cut in 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of onion (chopped)
- 1 small 4 oz. can of green chilli's
- 1 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 small 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of rice
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except rice and place in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Remove cover, stir in the rice, and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
Spinkle with celantro for extra spicy flavor.