Easy Crock Pot Raisin Bread Pudding Recipe
This bread pudding recipe adds a touch of vanilla extract and just the right amount of cinnamon. Best served warm and topped with melted caramel.
- 6 cups raisin bread (cubed)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Spray the inside of the Crock Pot Slow Cooker with non-stick spray.
- Place bread cubes into the Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Place all other ingredients in a bowl, mix, and pour over bread cubes.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
This dish is best served warm. Top with whipped cream and melted caramel before serving. It is So-Good!