Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe
This recipe combines garlic and onion into a real potato base. This along with the slow cooking process make for a Potato Soup that raises the bar for the rest.
- 2 lbs of baking potatoes cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Place potatoes, mushroom soup, garlic, and pepper into the Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Place the sour cream and cheddar cheese into the Crock Pot thirty minutes before finish and stir.
Top with crumbled bacon and parsley for extra flavor and color.