Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
This recipe combines garlic with Louisiana hot sauce and special spices for mouth watering chicken wings. The Crock Pot makes excellent chicken wings. You've gotta try them to believe them!
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Separate wings from drumsticks, place on a broiling pan and broil 6 inches from broiler for 10 minutes on each side.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the chicken in the Crock Pot Slow Cooker and pour the mixed ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours of until meat in center of chicken is no longer pink.
Serve topped with the remaining garlic wing sauce.