Easy Cheezy Broccoli Recipe
This recipe combines the perfect blend of cheese and broccoli in a creamy mushroom sauce. This dish is sure to satisfy any cheese lover and using a Crock Pot Slow Cooker will blend these ingredients to perfection.
- 20-24 ounces broccoli spears cut into pieces
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Mix all ingredients a bowl and pour into the Crock Pot Slow Cooker
- Place the chicken on top of the vegetables and cover with spices.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Serve topped with crumbled croutons or potato chips. Top with additional grated cheese for even more cheesy flavor. More Cheese Please!