Easy Cheesy Chicken Noodle Crock Pot Recipe
This recipe combines the perfect blend of cheese, noodles, and chicken. This dish is sure to satisfy any cheese lover and using a Crock Pot Slow Cooker will blend these ingredients to perfection.
- 3 cups cooked or canned chicken (chopped)
- 8 oz. of cooked egg noodles
- 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 can of creamy of chicken soup
- 1 cup of chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of onion
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
- Place peppers and onions on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the chicken on top of the vegetables and cover with spices.
- Place cheese and remaining ingredients on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Use a blend of yellow or red bell peppers to add color to the dish. Monterey Jack and other blended cheeses will add extra flavor.