Easy Blueberry Rice Pudding
This blueberry rice pudding recipe adds a touch of almond extract and just the right amount of sugar. Best served warm and topped with a dab of whipped cream. Yummy!
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries or cherries
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spray the inside of the 1 1/2 quart casserole with non-stick spray.
- Place rack into the Crock Pot Slow cooker.
- Place all other ingredients in a bowl, beat, and pour into casserole.
- Place casserole on rack and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkles before serving.