Crock Pot Beef Stew
This delicious and simple dish is cooked
with smoked sausage and a special blend of spices that brings out a
special flavor. This may be the best beef stew you've ever
- 1 1/2 lbs stew meat (cubed)
- 1/4 1b smoked sausage
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 ribs celery (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons water
- Coat beef thoroughly with flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add beef,sausage, and then remaining flour to the bottom of slow cooker.
- Add potatoes, onion, garlic, and celery on top of the meat.
- Add chicken broth and water.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
About an hour before serving mix 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour with 2 tablespoons water in a bowl and stir into stew. This will give the stew a rich gravy. Excellent!