Easy Crock Pot Beef and Potato
This recipe combines beef and potatoes with diced tomatoes and green beans to create this home town classic. Sure to please.
- 2 lbs. round steak
- 4 medium potatoes (cut in 1/2 inch cubes)
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 15 oz. can french style green beans
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Place cut potatoes and onion in the bottom of the Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Slice round steak into 1/2 inch slices against the grain and place on top of the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper and pour other ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Cook some egg noodles and top with beefy potato before serving. Simply Delicious!