Crock Pot Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Easy Crock Pot Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
This recipe makes incredible barbecued
pork sandwiches. It's an All-American dish prepared in just minutes.
The boneless pork loin used in this dish will just melt
in your mouth. Excellent!
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin roast/\
- 1 can of beef broth
- 1/3 cup louisiana type hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Sandwich Buns
- Place pork roast in the bottom of the Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly into a thick barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove roast from the slow cooker and shred meat with a fork.
- Replace shredded meat in the slow cooker and stir with the mixed barbecue sauce.
- Spoon meat on buns and serve with french fries and cole slaw.
Add sliced jalapeno peppers to the sauce before cooking to spice things up. Spicy!