Crock Pot Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
This recipe makes incredible barbecued beef sandwiches. It's an All-American dish prepared in just minutes. The round steak used in this dish will just melt in your mouth. Excellent!
- 1 1/2 lbs beef boneless chuck roast
- 34 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sandwich Buns
- Place chuck roast in the bottom of the Crock Pot Slow Cooker.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly into a thick barbecue sauce.
- Cover the roast with the barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove roast from the slow cooker and shred meat with a fork.
- Replace shredded meat in the slow cooker and stir with the barbecue sauce.
- Spoon meat on your favorite buns; their great with french fries and cole slaw.