Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham
This recipe combines ham, cheese, and mushrooom soup. These ingredients compliments each other in this authentic side dish.
- 1 1/2 cups of cubed ham
- 6 cups of potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray
- In a bowl mix the soup, milk, and tyhme.
- Place all other ingredients into the Crock Pot and then pour the mixture on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Sprinkle with crunched up bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Delicious!