Artichoke and Spinach Dip
This artichoke and spinach dip is served hot with your favorite crackers or bread. It's great for parties and holidays. It's so easy too!
- 1 box of spinach 9 oz.
- 1 can of artichoke hearts chopped
- 3/4 cup of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Spray cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients and place into the Crock Pot slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 2-4 hours.
Serve this dip on toasted fresh French or Italian bread. It is absolutly Delicious!